martes, 17 de marzo de 2015

Informal Letter


     


Dear Friend Pepita

How are you? I hope you're well. it's been such a long time we last met.

I am writing because I want to tell you about my life and my next vacation.

First, I want to let you know that I married with a wonderful man last month, He promised me that He will always love me. the wedding was great, I wore a beautiful dress, my mother was pround of me, everything was spectacular but we haven't been able to go to the honeymoom because my husband has been working hard.

But I think that in December we're going to go to Sidney,Australia Everybody say that the weather there is wonderful! I hope to have a good time and we are going to stay in a luxury hotel with sea view, we are going to visit the beaches also We want to try delicious foods.

We think back on Cristmas and we're going to visit to my mother in law, she lives in a farm. Anyway I believe we will have fun because we relax and We feel the nature.

Well that's all for now

    Sincerily




                                                                       

                          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario