Famous people
Shakira is from Barranquilla, Colombia, she can move the hips very well and she can also sing at once

Five years ago, the US Tyson Mao could assemble the rubik cube in less than a minute but now Feliks Zemdegs, a young Australian of 17 years old can arm the rubik cube in 7, 36 seconds.
Liu Wei, a Chinese 23 years who lost his arms in an accident at the age of 10 years can play the piano with his toes
About Myself
I can play soccer very well because I have played it all my life on. but I can't play basketball well although I've tried, I have not been able to Cart but I have a cousin who is very good at it. She can dunk on to back or with eyes closed.
I can't drive car. I have never learned to do it because I am very fearful but I can ride motorcycle alone. I learned it when I was 14 years old.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario