recording topic of my interest
WHAT HAVE I LEARNED THIS WEEK?
In this week I learned many thing for example the expression at the past as: the day before yesterday, yesterday morning, one hour ago, also the teacher taught to do question with How long and How many for example How long were you at the University yesterday? and How many siblings do you have? I learned that when we ask with your use was.
I like music especially vallenato music bacause it is feeling. The vallenato or vallenato music is part of the folk music of the Colombian Caribbean Coast.
It is the Colombian rhythm has reached more popularity, both nationally and internationally. What makes the traditional vallenato characteristic is to be interpreted only three instruments accordion, box and guacharaca. my favorite singer is Jorge Celedon because proud of our country and my favorite song is "que bonita es esta vida".
USED TO
when I was child I used to ride horse every week because I lived in a farm and the school was far. I studied with my brother all primary and I had many friends, we used to play football every day in my house, because there was a field and my dad loved to football he had balls and uniforms.
HABITS
I Usually get up at 7:00 o'clock then I have breakfast with my sister, she always cook because I don't like to cook so I usually walk at the university, I enjoy walk because it is a form of exercise, also sometimes I go to jog at the stadium or I ride bicycle I am always early in the classroom.
NEWS
In recent years in the world there have been many changes.
Rare and unknown fish have appeared everywhere, some shrimpers a goblin shark captured on the outskirts of Key West, Florida. there are new diseases such as ebola, chikungunya that have affected many people. Also there has been much violence against children, including our department has been affected because someone killed four children who were brothers.






No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario