INTERVIEW
- Where were you born?
I was born on November 23th in 1995
- Were you in a hospital or home?
I was born at house because I lived in a farm
- How was your mom?
I guess My mom was happy
- Who was with your mom?
My mother was with my grandmother and father
- Were your mom young or old?
My mom was young, she was 24 years old.
- where did you live when you were 10 years?
I lived in Puerto Rico, Caqueta
- who was your best friend at school?
My best friend was Maira.
- What were your favorite subject?
My favorite subject was chemistry and English
- How was you first love?
He was a good boy, we studied together and we shared many things
- When was your last party?
My last party was in january in Puerto Rico because it was the summer festival
- What did you do yesterday?
Yesterday, I was at the University all day, I was studying English.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario