I HAVE A HEADACHE.
You should take a painkiller.
I GOT A BAD GRADE.
I AM SAD.
You should forget about what happened.
I'M ALWAYS LATE FOR THE SCHOOL.
You had better set the alarm.
I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY.
You should ask your boss an advance.
I HIT MY FRIEND.
You should ask forgiveness.
I'M FAT.
I were you, I would do exercise every day.
I'M THIRSTY.
We should buy a soda. I invite you.
I'M TIRED.
You had better take a rest.
I'M BORED.
You should get out more. I invite you to a party.
I CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH WELL.
You should practice more.
I FEEL SICK.
You should see a doctor.
I WANT TO GO TO FRANCE.
You should save money.
I'M HUNGRY.
You should eat something.
I CAN'T READ WELL.
You should ask help from your teacher.
MY CELL PHONE IS BROKEN.
You should take more care.
MY CLOTHES ARE DIRTY.
You opught to go to the laundry.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario